In our guide of rowing machine workout plan for beginners that will be done in just 15 minutes will benefit the body in several ways. Let’s delve into the rowing machine techniques for beginners.
Ideal Rowing Machine Workout Plan For Beginners
Here we will share the whole rowing machine workout plan for beginners with a work time of 15 minutes. You will have an intensity of UT2, and there will be 310 strokes, and the average rate will be 21.
Warm Up Session
- The warm up session is for 5 minutes. You have to do the easy sliding strokes but not full at this point.
- To go for the full slide after one minute and the rowing should be 18 to 20 strokes in a minute.
- You have to increase the power after two minutes while doing the strokes.
- Increase the power at the end of the warm up session.
- So if you feel that you are ready for the workout, you have to continue the warm up session for 2 minutes. You have to maintain the pace again after a few minutes before getting into the proper workout form.
Move onto the steps of the workout:
- You have to first warm up for 5 minutes with the basic rowing drills only.
- Now you have to take a break for few minutes to get into the workout.
- You have to start rowing for five minutes, and there should be 22 strokes in one minute. You need to focus on the timing, and it will enhance your rowing skills.
- However, do not increase more than 22 strokes in one minute.
- Now you have to warm down and do some light stretching by moving forward.
Do not pull too hard while making any stroke in the warm up session. Indeed there are several benefits of magnetic rowing machine workouts. Thanks for the read!